10Life Group Limited
We are 10Life, an Asia focused Insurtech company to make insurance transparent and easy. We were founded by senior Insurance executives looking to change the landscape of Insurance. Our first mobile application, the 10Life Decoder, was launched in late December 2016 and has already acquired thousands of users in the first 60 days in Hong Kong.
Download app: Download.10Life.com
CTO / Tech Lead
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003005130808
To fuel our rapid expansion, we are looking for a leader to lead, grow and be part our technical team responsible for platform development, QA testing, deployment, UX design and data analytics.
What can we offer?
Competitive package with negotiable equity participation depending on fit and experience. Office space centrally located near Times Square with full stock pantry. We are a dynamic and supportive team looking to make insurance Fun!
What will be your responsibilities?
• Lead a team of Jr. Engineers but be ready to be deep into the development to support our growth
• Develop, modify and unit test mobile applications including both front end and back end development
• Manage existing technology project engagement & deliverables with external IT vendor(s)
What do you need to know?
• 3 – 5 years of experience in building mobile applications with rich UI and great UX with verifiable portfolio
• Demonstrated leadership experience in end to end mobile development in an agile development environment preferably at a start-up
• Hands on experience in AngularJS, SCSS, experience on mobile development SDK such as Ionic framework
• Understanding of HTTP/S and web-based application architecture
• Experience in using web services (SOAP/XML) or REST services (JSON/XML), concept on using Mobile Backend as a Service (mBaas) is appreciated
• Knowledge and experience in enterprise-scale multi-tier, distributed architecture or cloud based computing environment (e.g. AWS)
• Experience with deploying and managing servers is a plus
• Experience working with Ruby, PostgreSQL, docker a plus
To apply online, please click the 'Apply' button below.