Bank of Communications Trustee Limited
Custodian Administration Officer (Ref: CAO)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004914460
Employer Ref. CAO
The incumbent will participate in the middle office support of daily operations within the Custodian Administration Services Department in relation to corporate trust, agent and fund custodian related services.
- Provide professional middle office administration in relation to corporate trust, agent and fund custodian related services.
- Coordinate well with frontline and back office.
- Assist Department Head to complete other tasks as assigned.
- Degree holder or above in related discipline.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in handling corporate trust and fund custodian related services middle office administration.
- SFC licensed representative of Type 1 and Type 4 regulated activities preferred.
- Good knowledge in corporate trust and fund custodian middle office operation.
- Proficiency in PC skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Access System.
- Good writing skills in English and Chinese.
- Fluency in spoken English, Cantonese and good in Putonghua.
- Good communication and organization skills with positive learning attitude.
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as lower positions
- Immediately available is highly preferred.
Apply with full resume with your present and expected salary either by clicking 'Apply Now' or to The Personnel Manager, Bank of Communications Trustee Limited, 1/F, Far East Consortium Building, 121 Des Voeux Road Central, Hong Kong.
Data held by the Company relating to employment applications will be kept confidential and used only for the consideration of applications and may refer suitable applicants to other vacancies within the Group. All personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed after the recruitment exercise. A copy of Personal Information Collection Statement is available upon request