GlobalExec, a member of the Hong Kong Institute of Human Resources Management, is one of the most successful and fast growing total human resources solution providers in Asia. We specialize in industries including Banking & Finance, Information Technology, Commerce, FMCG, Retails and Manufacturing sectors. Clienteles include major Banks, IT Vendors and Global 1,000 Companies. Our Consultants are all experienced professionals in specialized industries who possess strong business acumen and commercial awareness hence able to deliver our best practice at all time.
Suite 1710-12, Wing On Centre, 111 Connaught Road Central, Hong Kong
Tel : (852) 3551 9300 Fax : (852) 3551 9400
E-mail : email@example.com (preferable)
Website : www.globexec.com
Custody On-boarding Manager (Ref. No.: 20932)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004922435
Our client, aleading bank, is looking for high-caliber person to fill the position.
- Responsible for managing the Client on-boarding.
- Work with the Client Service team to complete client's request timely.
- Work with Account opening team to manage completion the client KYC records and supervise incorporating all due diligence documents for client on-boarding and periodic reviews.
- To identify define, evaluate and escalate KYC and AML risks and issues.
- Detail and in depth knowledge of multiple client types, products and jurisdictional due diligence requirements.
- Effective communication skills are a key part of this role as it requires building and maintaining strong working relationships, with Client, stakeholders, in a challenging environment.
- Identify and execute process improvements, provide guidance and support on key process and technology initiatives to the business.
- University graduated in Finance, Business Administration or relevant disciplines.
- Minimum 5 years experience in operations/ settlement/ client services from an international bank environment.
- Knowledge of multiple client types (i.e. Banks, Corporate, Non-Banking Financial Institutions, Hedge Funds, Private Equity Funds, and Mutual Funds).
- Proven ability to deliver KYC for high profile client on-boarding and renewals.
- Advanced knowledge and verification methods of Customer Due Diligence, Anti-Money Laundering Sanctions screening, and beneficial ownership identification and verification.
- Strong risk and control awareness with good time management skills.
- Good problem solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua).