Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based healthcare Company, touching the lives of nearly a billion people every day. Our Family of Companies throughout the world compete in consumer, pharmaceutical and medical devices and diagnostics markets and have the skills and resources to tackle the world's most pressing health issues.
To support our businesses in Hong Kong, we are seeking a suitably qualified candidate to join us.
[Vision Care] - Customer Activation Trainee
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004991757
- To deliver sales objectives by building a win-win business partnership with designated customers (key accounts and independent optical stores).
- Internal: Finance, Key Account and Sales Team, Marketing, Professional Affairs, Supply Chain, Regulatory Affairs, Quality etc.
- External: Marketing Agencies, Research Agencies, Key Accounts and Independent optical stores
- Reporting to the Customer Activation Manager, the incumbent will develop skills in below scopes
- Category management and customer joint business planning
- Consumer and trade promotions / merchandising planning
- Promotions execution and effectiveness tracking
- New product launches
- Mystery shopper activities
- Budget control
- Minimum education required: Bachelor’s degree.
- Analytical thinking (able to generate accurate excel reports and make well thought recommendations)
- Excellence in execution and passionate
- Ability to work in cross functional teams
- Leadership and interpersonal skills required
- Written and oral communication skills required
- Fluent in Cantonese and English
If you are keen to take up the challenges, please go to www.careers.jnj.com, search 0000177K and apply and submit your detailed resume (stating both your current and expected salary).
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only. Candidates who are not being invited for interviews within four weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. All applications will be kept for maximum of six months as future reference for similar openings.