The Hong Kong Jockey Club
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004833639
Employer Ref. W-F-10005035-CA(NS)-D
Our Customer Management (New Segment) Department is to collaborate with various departments of the Club in achieving the Club’s objective of Total Customer Satisfaction. We are looking for high calibre professional to join our team.
- manage customer campaigns on customer targeting, lists preparation and result tracking
- generate routine reports, track event customers pre & post behaviors to support the teams’ decision making
- perform statistical data analysis and advise actionable insight from the result on business issues
- provide data analytic service to the segment team
- be a degree holder, preferably in Statistics, Quantitative Analysis or MIS with minimum 1 to 2 years' relevant experience in statistical customer analysis
- have experience with relational database, able to understand, maintain and compose database query scripts
- be capable in handling voluminous data and in writing efficient queries, and be experienced in various data transformation techniques to aggregate transactional data
- have strong business acumen and sensitive to consumer market trends
- be well-versed with SQL, SAS and other MS Office applications
- have passion and knowledge of horse racing a plus
Terms of employment
The level of appointment will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. Contract employment will be offered to the successful candidate. Contract renewal will be subject to mutual agreement between the Club and the individual.
How to Apply
Please send your resume, complete with expected salary and job reference by clicking "Apply Now" button:
The Human Resources Department
The Hong Kong Jockey Club
1 Sports Road, Happy Valley
We are an equal opportunity employer. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to The Hong Kong Jockey Club
About The Hong Kong Jockey Club
838 unique Roles & 60 varied departments. 1 club. 1 team. Remarkable Careers
A world leading horse racing organisation. A top charitable organisation and Hong Kong's largest community contributor, donating HK$1.95 billion in 2012/13. A major taxpayer, Hong Kong's single largest by far, generating over HK$17.64 billion in 2012/13 for public funds. A pioneer in technology application for sporting and betting entertainment, striving for the highest levels of customer service. A club recognised as one of Asia's most prestigious. This is The Hong Kong Jockey Club, a truly remarkable organisation offering you remarkable career opportunities with unparalleled prospects for future growth and development.