Classy Wheeler is one of the leaders in recruitment business operating in a select number of specialist areas. We have helped hundreds of clients and candidates attract the best talent and find the best career opportunities. We aim to provide every employer and job seeker the finest ride to their desired destination.
Our seasoned consultants have real-world experience in their area of expertise and offer the benefits of in-depth industry knowledge and professional networks. We can help you understand the market movement and provide a channel to one of the most diverse ranges of job opportunities.
For more infomation, please visit our website at www.classywheeler.com.hk
Customer Care Manager (Retail / Hospitality)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004831528
Our client, the world’s leading luxury retailer, is looking for Customer Care Manager to support their business expansion in Asia Pacific region
- Report to the Department Head
- Oversee the daily operation of the customer care team
- Manage and develop the team ensuring cohesive processes and a common goal through clear communication channels.
- Lead, develop and motivate direct reports ensuring continuous improvement through regular team sessions.
- Ensure the team receive continuous training in accordance with the service training guides.
- Ensure all team members are regularly apprised, and have clear career and individual development plans.
- Manage appraisals, disciplinary, grievance and performance management procedures of direct reports.
- Ensure the department standards for excellence are adhered to and, wherever possible, exceeded at all times.
- Develop and manage outsourced SLA arrangements with external couriers.
- Ensure the achievement of department KPIs.
- Work closely with various departments to ensure that service levels and customer focus meet agreed Company standards.
- Promote company values and to lead by example.
- Ensure excellent inter and intra team communication and morale.
- Proven track record in managing order fulfilment or customer services function on serving high valued customers
- Experience from call centre, hotel guest service or reservation are welcome
- Possess great people management, presentation and interpersonal skills and self-motivated
- Able to work under pressure to meet to tight SLA
- Technical proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and other PC applications
- Fluency in English & Cantonese is a must
Interested applicants, please email your detailed resume quoting position title, reference number and expected salary.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer's personal data policies and for recruitment purposes only.