Customer Care Representative (Customer Feedback) (2-yr contract)
The Hong Kong Jockey Club
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004995956
Employer Ref. WSC-P-CCCR(CF)-D
The Integrated Contact Centre of Strategic Customer Systems and Planning Department provides one-stop service for the Club’s customers and general public. By means of telephone hotlines and online channels, we provide customers with product information, enquiry handling and venue reservation services, etc. on 24x7 basis.
- reply customer enquiries and complaints via phone or in writing with courtesy and efficiency
- work as a team to liaise with various departments on case investigation
- assist supervisors on customer feedback reports and other ad-hoc projects
- work on shift beyond midnight including weekends and public holidays
You should have
- Form 5 or above
- 3-4 years working experience in call center or customer service environment
- customer-oriented with good interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- good command in both written and spoken Chinese and English or Putonghua will be an advantage
- familiar with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Chinese word processing
Candidate with less experience will be considered as junior Customer Care Representative (Customer Feedback).
Sha Tin Racecourse
An initial two-year contract employment will be offered to the successful candidate. Contract renewal will be subject to mutual agreement between the Club and the individual.
How to Apply:
Please send your resume, complete with expected salary and job reference by clicking the Apply Now button or to:
Fax : 2881-7966
Mail : The Human Resources Department,
The Hong Kong Jockey Club
1 Sports Road, Happy Valley,
Find out more about this remarkable opportunity today. Visit our website at www.hkjc.com now.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to The Hong Kong Jockey Club
About The Hong Kong Jockey Club
A world-class horse racing operator and one of the world’s largest charity contributors, donating a record HK$3.9 billion in 2015/16. A major taxpayer, Hong Kong's largest by far, generating HK$20.9 billion in 2015/16 for public funds. A pioneer in technology, striving for the highest levels of customer service. A membership club, recognised as one of Asia’s most prestigious. Above all an organisation dedicated to the overall betterment of Hong Kong. This is The Hong Kong Jockey Club, a truly remarkable organisation offering you a rewarding career with unparalleled prospects for growth and development.