Scentise is a specialist recruitment business with focus on the recruitment for consumer goods, pharmaceutical and medical device professionals. Our dedicated consultants are experts in sourcing, identifying and appointing talented people, focusing on our areas of specialization; Our creative and team-based approach allow us to pool our knowledge, resources and capabilities in a synergistic way, so that we can deliver a more efficient and effective service.
Customer Care Specialist (Registered Nurse / Enrolled Nurse)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004998200
Our client is a world-renowned principal in Infant Nutrition Product. To cope with their business need, they are sincerely inviting a high caliber Registered Nurse / Enrolled Nurse in joining their team as Customer Care Specialist.
In this position, you are working in an office environment and responsible to handle telephone enquires from customer (i.e. Mama Club) and provide professional advisory and feedback in an efficient and accurate manner. You are expected to present the value of the company’s product to the customer and handle possible complain in a professional manner.
- Registered with the HK Nursing Council, possess a valid Practicing Certificate;
- Minimum 2 years’ working experience in public / private healthcare sector;
- Nursing experience in O&G or pediatric specialty is an advantage, but not a must;
- Previously working experience in commercial sectors is an advantage, but not a must;
- Independent, self-initiative, with strong sense of responsibility and able to work under pressure;
- Proficient in spoken and written English and Chinese, include Mandarin.
This position is 5 days' work (Mon-Fri). And an attractive remuneration (including 13 months pay, bonus and other fringe benefits) will be offer to the suitable candidate.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with Scentise's privacy policies. Candidate whom has not been contacted within 2 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.