Customer Care Supervisor (Customer Feedback)
The Hong Kong Jockey Club
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004780387
Employer Ref. W-F-10005029-CCS(CF)-D
Our Strategic Customer Systems and Planning Department is to collaborate with various departments of the Club in achieving the Club's objective of Total Customer Satisfaction. We are looking for high calibre professional to join our team.
- Lead a team of Customer Care Representatives to handle customer requests particularly on complaints & claims.
- Monitor & enhance individual as well as team performance in terms of knowledge, skills, service level & productivity through coaching & guidance.
- Be accountable for the quality of customer feedback handling; promptly & tactfully react on incidents that may create severe impact to customer or Club image.
- Identify & recommend customer service & productivity enhancement opportunities for management consideration.
- Analyze customer feedback, identify trends & root causes for business units reference.
- Assist Customer Support Manager on other task & duties as & when necessary.
- Contact customer directly as & when required.
- Be a Degree holder with a minimum of 3 years’ experience at supervisory level in sizeable call/service centre environment
- Possess good communication skills in both verbal and written English and Chinese. Proven experience on public affairs, customer liaison or service recovery will be a definite advantage.
- Be customer-centric, self-initiated & able to work independently.
- Have good interpersonal & leadership skills.
- Be prepared to work on shift until late night including weekends and public holidays.
Terms of employment
The level of appointment will be commensurate with qualification and experience. A contract employment will be offered to the successful candidate. Contract renewal will be subject to mutual agreement between the Club and the individual.
How to Apply
Please send your resume, complete with expected salary and job reference to:
Human Resources Department
The Hong Kong Jockey Club
1 Sports Road, Happy Valley
We are an equal opportunity employer. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to The Hong Kong Jockey Club
About The Hong Kong Jockey Club
838 unique Roles & 60 varied departments. 1 club. 1 team.
A world leading horse racing organisation. A top charitable organisation and Hong Kong’s largest community contributor, donating HK$3.6 billion in 2013/14. A major taxpayer, Hong Kong's single largest by far, generating a record HK$19.58 billion in 2013/14 for public funds. A pioneer in technology application for sporting and betting entertainment, striving for the highest levels of customer service. A club recognised as one of Asia’s most prestigious. This is The Hong Kong Jockey Club, a truly remarkable organisation offering you remarkable career opportunities with unparalleled prospects for future growth and development.