Our client is a global financial services organisation that is currently transforming their business for the future. Through their collaborative approach, they manage risk and regulatory change, reduce costs and enhance control. This position involves investigating compliance processes to identify and resolve potential fraudulent activities. The individual will require an analytical mindset, with the ability to evaluate the potential impact and risk of suspected fraud cases and implement the appropriate action to mitigate customer risk.
- Provide support in regulatory and compliance functions to ensure company and processes are fully compliant with regulatory and internal compliance requirements
- Regulatory filings and applications including individual and company license application, investment products registration, and regular reporting
- Perform compliance checking, including review of onboarding materials, contracts, business and operational processes and review of AML/KYC documents
- Preparation of internal and external compliance reporting
- 1 – 5 year’s working experience in a financial services institution / consultancy with financial services clients / insurance company
- Solid Business Analyst skills, ideally some exposer to KYC
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to face customers for interviews as required
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please apply online (attn.: Ida Luk) with your latest CV in word format and expected salary, quoting the job role ‘Customer Compliance Specialist’ and job reference: IL/1544. Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.