Total Computer Solutions You Can Trust
Automated Systems (HK) Ltd. is a Hong Kong listed company providing total computer solutions and IT services since 1973. Our clients include leading financial institutions, telecommunications, government departments and educational establishments around the region. To cope with our rapid business growth, we invite dynamic and aggressive IT talents to join our growing team.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004778525
- Provide helpdesk / deskside support on PC and system functions for end users
- Provide hardware and software maintenance or remote support to solve the IT related problems
- Provide network support and server monitoring
- Assist in managing hardware & software inventory items and maintain up-to-dated inventory records
- Maintain and answer enquiries on network and common OA systems
- Diploma holder in Computer Science or related disciplines
- At least 2 years IT support experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows, Office and Email (Outlook / Lotus Notes)
- Hands on experience in PC problem diagnosis and end users support
- Experience in Windows Server 2003 /2008/ 2012 support will be an advantage
- Knowledge of LAN / WAN and TCP / IP maintenance
- Certificate holder of MCP or CCNA is an advantage
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Immediately available is preferred
We offer excellent career opportunities, remuneration and benefits to the right candidates. Please state clearly the position you are applying with reference no. in the subject line and send a full resume in MS Word Format including the recruitment channel, present and expected salary to: Human Resources Department, Automated Systems (HK) Limited, 15/F., Topsail Plaza, 11 On Sum Street, Shatin, N.T. or fax to 2601 6936 or email.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applications will be treated in strict confidence. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. All personal data supplied will be destroyed within six months after the selection process.