Customer Logistics Coordinator (Contract)
Mars Foods, Inc.
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004783955
- Sales order processing, order confirmation and sales documentation follow up
- Handle customer inquiries to provide problem resolution in accordance with the organization’s service standards
- Logistics operations, including coordination with warehouse and internal parties
- Report preparation and other ad hoc duties as assigned
- Diploma holder with minimum 1 - 2 years relevant working experience in order processing & logistics operations
- Solid and hands on experience in SAP
- Experience in FMCG industry will be an advantage
- High proficiency in MS office
- Initiative, independent with customer-orientated personality
- Immediately available
- 1-year renewable contract
Interested parties, please send your application details to HR Department by clicking "Apply Now".
For more company information, please visit http://www.mars.com/global/index.aspx.
All information received will be kept in strict confidence and only for employment-related purpose.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Mars Foods, Inc.
About Mars Foods, Inc.
Mars Inc. is a privately held, global market leader in Chocolate Confectionary, Petfood and Food with well-established brands such as MALTESERS, M&M's, SNICKERS, WHISKAS and CESAR. Around the world, the business is growing strongly with annual turnover at US$33 billion driven by a decentralized organization that places responsibility in the hands of local business units.
Being an independent operating unit, Mars Foods Hong Kong is led by a strong local management team with ambitious goals to further grow the business. Mars Foods Hong Kong is awarded as the “2015 Best Companies to Work For in Greater China” by the Great Place to Work® Institute. We are now looking for an energetic candidate to join our highly engaged team.