Customer Relation Officer
Jardine Airport Services Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004833791
Employer Ref. CRO/JDB
- Handles passengers’ inquiries and comments, via email or telephone, in a professional and timely
- Maintains a database of compliments and complaints received from customer airlines and passengers
- Assists with projects in relation to passenger service quality enhancement
- Performs other passenger services related duties as assigned
- Higher Diploma or above with 1 years customer services experience
- Good command with both spoken and written English and Chinese. Proficiency inPutonghua is desirable.
- Good communication and writing skills.
- Independent, self-motivated, well-organized and able to work under pressure.
- Proficient in MS Office and Chinese Word Processing
For more company information, please visit our website: www.itsmorethanjustajob.com
A competitive package and promising career prospect will be offered to the right candidate.
Interested parties please send your full resume, stating the date of availability, present and expected salary, by e-mail to ｊａｓｌ.ｈｒ＠ｊａｓｇ.ｃｏｍ (please quote reference number CRO/JDB).
Your application and personal information will be treated as strictly confidential and used only for purposes of recruitment and selection. Failure to supply such information may affect your application result.
Applicants who are not invited for interview within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. All personal data of unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed after 6 months.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Jardine Airport Services Limited
About Jardine Airport Services Limited
The Jardine Aviation Services brand of operating companies has been providing world-class service experience for both airline clients and passengers for over 65 years and is consistently successful ground handling agent in Hong Kong International Airport.
Jardine Airport Services Limited (JASL) provides core functions in passenger handling, operations control and cargo services that comprised of passionate individuals with energy, flexibility, strong beliefs in teamwork and determination to build a promising career in the aviation and customer service industry.
To cope with the continuous growth and development of the business, we are now inviting suitable candidates to apply for the following opening:-