Customer Relations Assistant (Part-time)
The Hong Kong Jockey Club
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004920487
Employer Ref. CBS-P-CRA-D
The Hong Kong Racing Museum displays an entertaining and educational collection of exhibits on the history of The Hong Kong Jockey Club, horse racing history and the Club's charitable role in Hong Kong. Other functions of the Museum include holding exhibitions, producing Museum's publications and running educational programmes.
We are now looking for a proactive and self-motivated individual to oversee the operations and put forward the development of the department.
- greet visitors and handle telephone enquiries
- assist in the running of a souvenir shop, such as selling souvenirs and keeping stock inventory
- provide administrative support
- provide guided tour service and assist in outdoor activities
- work on roster for 2 to 3 days a week from 11:00am – 8:00pm, preferably weekdays
You should have:
- five passes in HKCEE including English
- two years of experience, preferably in customer service or retail operations
- good communication and interpersonal skills
- good command of spoken and written English and Chinese, proficient in Putonghua
- hands-on experience in using Microsoft applications such as Word, Excel and Chinese input
Find out more about the remarkable opportunity today. Visit our website at www.hkjc.com now.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to The Hong Kong Jockey Club
About The Hong Kong Jockey Club
838 unique Roles & 60 varied departments. 1 club. 1 team. Remarkable Careers
A world leading horse racing organisation. A top charitable organisation and Hong Kong's largest community contributor, donating HK$1.95 billion in 2012/13. A major taxpayer, Hong Kong's single largest by far, generating over HK$17.64 billion in 2012/13 for public funds. A pioneer in technology application for sporting and betting entertainment, striving for the highest levels of customer service. A club recognised as one of Asia's most prestigious. This is The Hong Kong Jockey Club, a truly remarkable organisation offering you remarkable career opportunities with unparalleled prospects for future growth and development.