jobsDB ref: JHK100003004918035
Employer Ref. 112916cc
Our client, a worldwide logistics forwarder is now looking for a high calibre for the following position:
Customer Relations Executive (13-18K)
- Close attend to assigned clients' account for all shipment, warehousing and complain follow up.
- Reply to clients about solutions plan / corrective action, maintain closely relationship.
- Liaise with internal parties to ensure daily operation run smooth, provide quality service, avoid issue occur to clients during process.
- Report client status to manage for review from time to time, make service improvement.
- Min. 1 years exp. in freight forwarding or customer service
- Numeric, problem solving and negotiating skills
- Basic computers knowledge (e.g: Microsoft Word and Excel software)
- Inbound and outbound services exp. is required
- Good command of English, Mandarin and native Cantonese.
Please send in your full resume with last drawn, expected salary and availability via “APPLY” button.
(Data collected is only for recruitment purpose)
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Bond West Consultants
About Bond West Consultants
Bond West Consultants was founded in the 1990s with the intention of providing an all-in-one staffing solution. Over the years, we have consistently provided professional and effective recruitment services to Multinational and Public-listed Companies in various sectors, such as Manufacturing, Trading, Engineering, Information Technology, Hospitality and Financial Services.
In line with the expansion of the recruitment market in Asia Pacific, Bond West now has offices in Hong Kong, Singapore, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Shanghai, Beijing and Chongqing. With a database of more than 1,200,000 candidates, a state-of-the-art client/ candidate management system and more than 200 well-trained consultants, Bond West is well- equipped to provide fast and professional service for our clients. We place great emphasis on a fast and accurate response for all our business partners.