As a member of i-CABLE Communications Limited, we are dedicated to be a leading broadcasting and telecommunications services provider in Hong Kong, commanding one of the largest and most influential TV viewer and communications service user bases in town. It owns and operates one of the near universal wireline telecommunications networks in Hong Kong, over which it provides Television, Broadband and Telephony services to well over one million households and businesses. To contribute to our business growth, we invite applications for:
Customer Relations Executive
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004992314
Employer Ref. SS0202/01/DB
Service Assurance Dept
- To be responsible for managing key customer enquiries and complaints with an objective to assure customer satisfaction and safeguard Company image; analyzing customer feedback and identifying the root cause of each customer case; communicating and working with relevant departments on customer feedback to ensure that remedial action and future improvements are taken so as to strengthen the customer satisfaction level
- University graduate with 2 years relevant working experience in telecommunication industry is preferred
- Proficient in PC applications including MS Office
- Excellent command of spoken and written English & Chinese
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Independent, well-organized, customer-oriented with analytical mind
We offer 5-day work week, competitive remuneration packages and advancement opportunities. Interested parties, please write with full resume to Director, Human Resources, Human Resources Department, i-CABLE Communications Limited, 8/F Cable TV Tower, 9 Hoi Shing Road Tsuen Wan, N.T. or fax to 2112 7841 or via Apply Now (Please quote reference number and position applied for). For other information, please visit our website http://www.i-cable.com.
Your application may be forwarded to any company within Wharf Group and successful applicant may be seconded to work at any office as assigned. The information received will be used for consideration of employment only and all personal data supplied will be destroyed within 3 months.
We are an equal opportunity employer.