Hong Kong Life Insurance Limited is founded by five locally-based financial institutions which have been operated in Hong Kong for more than 50 years in average. To cope with our business expansion, we are now seeking high caliber individuals with long-term career objectives to apply for the following position:
Customer Relationship Manager- Life Operations Department
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004780034
- Work closely with internal & external business partners deliver comprehensive solutions to clients;
- Lead and develop a customer relationships team to support the business with the aim to maximize the satisfaction level of customers
- Assisting in the formulation of sales and service strategies; generating creative ideas on customer acquisition and products/services.
- Provide full range of personal financial services to achieve business targets
- Monitor the team to provide after sales services and back up support to front lines.
- Prepare monthly management report with analysis of the team performance.
- Degree holder with at least 5 years sales experience in banking or insurance field.
- Experience and knowledge in life insurance products (a must)
- Passed in IIQE (Paper 1, 3 & 5) is a must and holder of CFPCM or CFMP qualifications will be an advantage;
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Chinese, fluent in Putonghua is preferable.
- Aggressive, pro-active and energetic
Please click "Apply Now" to submit your application.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.