Brighten Your Prospect
In Trust and Respect
Accumulating over 65 years experience on our solid foundation in Hong Kong and Greater China, we succeed and create our brilliant story throughout the region. As the first foreign bank branch in Mainland, we grasp the opportunity to grow along with the economic reforms. With our well-versed China business intelligence, we continue to expand our network proactively but prudently.
Inheriting our “People Focus" tradition, we strongly believe in the philosophy of talent investment. Here, we respect your career development with enormous support and room for inspiration. If you are ready to go for great, join us today. You can shine with your own glorious story.
Your talent is our treasure, come to explore your potential with us.
Customer Relationship Manager, Wealth Management (Ref: NC8047-00-JDB)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004781813
Employer Ref. NC8047-00-JDB
Establish and strengthen the relationships with high net worth customers, identify and fulfil their investment needs by providing thorough financial analysis. Initiate and implement strategies to promote a full range of retail banking products through a proactive and professional approach in achieving the business sales targets of the bank.
- Degree holder with at least 3 years sales experience in consumer banking field; or non-degree holder with at least 6 years consumer banking experience;
- Passed in LE 1, 7, 8 or equivalent, IIQE (Paper 1, 2, 3 & 5) and MPF Intermediaries Examination is a must; holder of CFPCM or CFMP qualifications will be an advantage;
- Sound knowledge towards investment market and various banking products;
- Sales and customer-oriented with good communication skills;
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Chinese, fluent in Putonghua is preferable.
(Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Customer Relationship Manager, Wealth Management.)
If you are flexible enough and zeal for a harmonious and supportive working environment where enables you to grow and succeed professionally, please send a full resume indicating your public examination results (HKCEE and HKALE / HKDSE), your present and expected salary and quoting reference number attention to Human Resources Division, Nanyang Commercial Bank, 151 Des Voeux Road Central, Hong Kong or apply through email. For details, please visit http://www.ncb.com.hk/ and select the page Recruit.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Data collected would be used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who do not hear from us within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and their data will be destroyed within 12 months of receipt.