jobsDB ref: JHK100003004833645
Employer Ref. W-F-10001418-CROM&PS-D
Our Customer Management (Member & Premier Segment) Department is to collaborate with various departments of the Club in achieving the Club's objective of Total Customer Satisfaction. We are looking for high calibre professional to join our team.
- provide personal services through a single point of contact to customers
- develop and maintain relationship with customers through customer relations/ retention activities
- provide dedicated customer service in assigned venues in racecourses during racedays
- work closely with event, catering and other service team to deliver the best customer experience on site
- work as part of the effective and highly motivated team in delivering business objectives and result
You should have
- tertiary qualification with a minimum of 3 years solid experience in customer facing environment such as airline and hospitality industry
- excellent interpersonal and communication skills in both English and Chinese; able to speak in Putonghua is an advantage
- presentable with out-going personality and high team spirit to work with others; confident, proactive and detail-minded
- to work on racedays in both Happy Valley and Shatin racecourses
Terms of employment
The level of appointment will be commensurate with qualification and experience. A contract employment will be offered to the successful candidate. Contract renewal will be subject to mutual agreement between the Club and the individual.
How to Apply
Please send your resume, complete with expected salary and job reference by clicking the "Apply now" button:
Human Resources Department
The Hong Kong Jockey Club
1 Sports Road,
Happy Valley, Hong Kong
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to The Hong Kong Jockey Club
About The Hong Kong Jockey Club
838 unique Roles & 60 varied departments. 1 club. 1 team.
A world leading horse racing organisation. A top charitable organisation and Hong Kong’s largest community contributor, donating HK$3.6 billion in 2013/14. A major taxpayer, Hong Kong's single largest by far, generating a record HK$19.58 billion in 2013/14 for public funds. A pioneer in technology application for sporting and betting entertainment, striving for the highest levels of customer service. A club recognised as one of Asia’s most prestigious. This is The Hong Kong Jockey Club, a truly remarkable organisation offering you remarkable career opportunities with unparalleled prospects for future growth and development.