Standard Chartered is a leading international banking group committed to building a successful and sustainable future for our people, our customers and the communities we serve. With 1,700 branches and offices in 68 markets in Asia, Africa and the Middle East, we offer exciting and challenging international career opportunities to over 89,000 employees.
Customer Satisfaction Officer
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004992043
Employer Ref. 539450
The job holder is responsible to assist the line manager overseeing the credit card dispute handling of the team and ensures delivery of a professional, consistent and superior customer experience to handle the credit card disputes in compliance with the card association rules & regulations and cope with the internal control policy. The scope covers the entire end-to-end process management and complaint handling to ensure maximum efficiency and accuracy in chargeback processing
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- To manage the team in supporting the day-to-day credit card dispute processing.
- To provide expertise skill and professional support on credit card dispute handling to achieve the best customer experience and mitigate cardholder complaints.
- To provide response and professional advice to support the team in handling the dispute cases.
- Monitor the day-to-day performance of the team in the delivery of professional, consistent and superior customer experience on dispute handling.
- To handle cardholder complaint on dispute cases and credit card dispute.
- To handle all credit card arbitration/compliance cases justification for the case filing to card association for ruling.
- To ensure and monitor the customer dispute handling procedures to cope with the internal policy.
- To identify and explore the opportunities to streamline workflow design.
- To ensure the team to have services delivery meeting the agreed performance standard and cost targets.
- To manage and execute User Acceptance Tests and other ad-hoc assignment as required from time to time.
- To perform periodic quality assurance on key controls to assess the proper functioning and adequacy of existing controls.
Qualifications and Skills
- Solid experience in credit card dispute handling
- Good writing, communication and interpersonal skills
- With practical experience and sound knowledge in card associations chargeback rules and regulations
- Good customer services skill and experience in Call Centre is preferable
- Fluency in English and Mandarin
- Good leadership skills and with supervisory level experience
- People oriented and willing to take up new challenge
- With university degree qualification is preferable
How To Apply
You can search and view current opportunities across our organisation and apply immediately by visiting www.standardchartered.com and selecting Careers. To help speed up your application, please note the following:
- You will need to log in (or register if you are visiting our careers site for the first time) before you can apply for a specific role
- Some roles may require you to undertake an online talent assessment in addition to completing the application form (to facilitate this process it is preferable that you provide us with an email address as part of your contact information)
- We will ask you about your education, career history and skills and experience, it may be helpful to have this information at hand when completing your application
It usually takes 15 - 20 minutes to complete the application form; you can save your application at any time and return to complete it at your convenience.
The closing date for applications is 31 Jan 2017. Please note all closing dates are given in Hong Kong time (GMT + 8 hours). We aim to respond to successful applicants within four weeks and will keep a record or your application in our database so that we can contact you when suitable vacancies arise in future.
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Standard Chartered is an equal opportunity employer. We have a meritocratic culture where each individual employee is valued and respected for who they are as a person and for what they bring to the organisation.