jobsDB ref: JHK100003004995064
Employer Ref. 91M0079894
Our client, an international health insurance provider. They are looking for a customer centric individual to support the customer service team.
- Provide prompt and accurate response to the customers from Hong Kong and Asia Pacific.
- Maintain a very high standard of quality in terms of business integrity
- Handle inbounds calls in the absence of sales staff, obtaining sufficient information for a quotation or a call back.
- Work flexibly within the team to support changes as business needs.
- Resolve complaints and service failures, and adhere to the complaints record-keeping and escalation procedures
- Diploma or above;
- Strong business sense with good customer service and problem solving skills;
- Fluent English, Chinese & Mandarin communication skills would be essential;
- Customer-oriented, good telephone manner & problem solving skill;
- Proficient in MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Chinese word processing;
Interested parties please contact Insurance Consultant Alvin Tang at 2234 3434 for confidential discussion or just apply via 'apply now' for application to proceed.
About Randstad Hong Kong
Randstad is the second largest HR services provider in the world and a Global Fortune 500 company. Already holding market leading positions in Europe, the United States, India and Australia, we are now expanding rapidly throughout the Asia-Pacific region, including Hong Kong and Greater China. Our mission is to be a world leader in matching demand for and supply of labor and HR services, and in doing so we continue to apply our founding ethos: "to know, to serve, to trust." As we say here at Randstad: "It's good to know you!"