jobsDB ref: JHK100003004778511
Employer Ref. BBBH21722
An international private medical health service company. They are now seeking for a team of Regional Customer Service Advisors who are passionate about customer relationships to join their organization with the business expansion in Greater China and Asia Pacific Regions. The office is located at Quarry Bay.
Ideal candidate would be a person who experts in customer satisfaction and always strive for excellence and quality of service.
Successful candidate will be provided sponsorship for IIQE (Insurance Intermediaries Qualifying Examination) Paper 1 and 2 qualification.
- Provide professional customer service to customers
- Provide best solution and special attention to customers
- Handled correspondences and answer enquiries
- Liaise with different departments to ensure the customer queries are resolved with great satisfaction
- Assist in various ad hoc tasks
- Excellent English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
- Able to work in weekends
- Obtain high diploma or higher education
- Oversea exposure will be a plus
- Strong communicator, always makes customers a priority, and a good team player
Please complete the standard application form by clicking the Apply now button. You can also attach your tailored CV and Cover letter quoting reference JO#21722 in the subject header with your current and expected salary, which we will use to review applications. Only qualified candidates will receive a reply.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Links International
About Links International
Links International is an award-winning industry leader in innovative human resources outsourcing in Asia. Links was established in 1999 and has offices in Hong Kong, Singapore, Shanghai, Beijing, Macau and Zhuhai.
We offer a broad range of services, ranging from both retained and contingent recruitment, to payroll and visa processing, designed to cover all aspects of your human resources processes, enabling your team to focus on higher value, strategic activities.