Established in 1994 and conveniently located next to Prince Edward MTR station, the Oxford Oriental School of Languages is a small, boutique language school teaching the world's Big Three languages: Chinese, English and Spanish. We teach students of all ages - kids, teens and adults - in small groups, and in private 1-to-1 classes. We work very hard to help our students achieve their goals. If you think you might like to join us, read on .....
Customer Service Assistant 客戶服務助理 (Full-Time: 5 days work)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004918927
Employer Ref. JDB/CSA
Role / Duties:
- provide enquiry/support service to students & clients including: student registration, class re/enrolment, collect school fees, arrange lesson schedules, handle student requests & complaints etc
- provide enquiry / sales service to walk-in customers and telephone enquirers about the school's courses
- related admin, including detailed record-keeping and other miscellaneous and ad hoc tasks
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Min: F5 / HKCEE / HKDSE (F7 / Higher Diploma will be an advantage)
- Min: 2 years general work experience (customer service, front-line hospitality and/or sales experience will be an advantage)
- Good spoken Cantonese / written Chinese; fair spoken English will be an advantage
- Experience of Word, Excel and Chinese typing will be an advantage
- Excellent customer care skills: mature, responsible, patient and polite manner, pro-active and with good attention to detail
- Competitive starting salary, according to qualifications and experience
- 5 days (45 hours) work / 2 days off each week
- note: variable rest days off; evening and weekend work required
- 23 days leave / year (13 days public holidays; 10 days annual leave)
We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, ethnicity etc. What matters is your contribution. In your application, please tell us your (1) expected salary and (2) availability to start work.
If we do not contact you for interview before 16 December 2016, you may consider your application to be unsuccessful. Thank you in advance, and we look forward to hearing from you.
All personal data collected by Oxford Oriental will be used for recruitment purposes only.