Damco Hong Kong Limited
Damco is one of the world’s leading third party logistics providers specialising in customised freight forwarding and supply chain solutions. The company has 11,400 employees in more than 300 offices around the world and a global presence in about 100 countries. In 2013, Damco had a net turnover of USD 3.2 billion, managed 2.8 million TEU of ocean freight and supply chain management volumes and air freighted more than 225,000 tonnes.
At Damco, our brand attributes are essential in every business operation we do. With our team of local logistics professionals, in a global network and more than 100 years of experience behind us, we are ready to embrace the challenges of the future.
Damco is part of the A.P. Moller - Maersk Group.
For further information, please visit us at www.damco.com
Customer Service Assistant
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004780212
- Be responsible for performing overall inbound and outbound operations and customer services.
- Coordinate with team members and assist seniors to fulfill clients’ needs and requirements.
- Report and assist senior colleagues in monitoring sub-contractors performance.
- Prepare various operational reports as assigned independently and accurately.
- Perform daily system updates in WMS and client’s systems.
Assist billing preparation to customers and perform SAP updates if needed.
- Working location: Tin Shui Wai Fufilment Centre
- Diploma holder or above in logistics or supply chain management preferable.
- Good customer services experiences, a detailed and focused mind.
- 1 year’s relevant customer services & import/export operations experiences of logistics will definitely be an advantage.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Fluent spoken and written in English and Mandarin.
- Computer literacy; Proficiency in Chinese typing.
All information provided will be treated in strict confidence and personal data will be used solely for recruitment purpose. Unsuccessful candidates may be considered for other vacancies in our group. Applicants who are not contacted within 6 weeks shall consider their application unsuccessful and it will be kept for future reference. All unsuccessful applications will be destroyed within 12 months.