Customer Service Associate - Welcome Fresh Graduate (regular office hours)
Regus Business Centre Ltd
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004834530
Regus is the world’s largest provider of flexible workplaces, with products and services ranging from fully equipped offices to professional meeting rooms, business lounges and the world’s largest network of video communication studios. Regus enables people to work their way, whether it’s from home, on the road or from an office.
Working at Regus
If you’re looking for a quiet job, then we’re not for you.
Regus is an exciting, fast-growing company that’s defining a brand new business sector. Join us if you’re looking for a role in a dynamic and fast-paced environment, and one that makes use of your excellent communication, organisational and service skills.
What we offer
An exciting, fast-paced and challenging career. The chance to work with local, national and global clients and a world-class work environment.
We’re looking for fresh graduates with the drive, energy and passion to deliver fantastic service to our clients.
- Be the first point of contact for our clients and will be responsible for providing customer service, administration and reception duties;
- Conduct regular inspection of the premises, arrange preventative maintenance and remedial repairs;
- Supervise contractors to carry out cleaning, renovation and maintenance work;
- Manage and liaise with building management office and other professionals to provide comprehensive service to clients.
- Ensure the professional and top quality services are provided to our clients according to Regus standards and procedures;
- Work Location: Prestige business areas in Kowloon or Hong Kong Island.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Relevant experience
- No prior work experience is required but part-time or internship experience in hospitality, customer service or facilities management role would be an advantage.
- Proficiency in English, Cantonese and Mandarin is a must;
- Team player
- Good interpersonal skills, self-motivated, independent, good organizational skills and able to work under pressure;
- Computer literate
- Proficient in MS office applications.
Please send your updated resume with your latest salary, expected salary and availability to us.
To know more about Regus, please visit www.regus.hk
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Regus Business Centre Ltd
About Regus Business Centre Ltd
Regus operates the world's largest network of business centres, providing fully furnished and serviced offices, meeting rooms, and other products & services in some of the best commercial locations around the world. Today, more than half of the Fortune 500, along with thousands of small and medium-sized companies, utilize Regus.
We are a dynamic organization, with a culture that breeds success, learning & development, and career growth. We now have over 3000 centres in 120 countries. In Asia Pacific, we currently operate over 400 business centres in 18 countries and are still growing. Globally, we are driven by more than 6,500 friendly, fun, flexible, fast-moving & focused Team Members who are totally committed to taking care of our customers and driving our business forward.
To know more about Regus, please visit our website at www.regus.com