Customer Service Associate (regular office hours) - Welcome Fresh Graduate
Regus Business Centre Ltd
jobsDB ref: JHK100003005219753
- Relevant experience
- Experience in customer service, hospitality or facilities management role
- Fresh graduate with relevant part-time/internship experience will also be considered
- Proficiency in English, Cantonese and Mandarin is a must;
- Team player
- Good interpersonal skills, self-motivated, independent, good organizational skills and able to work under pressure;
- Computer literate
- Proficient in MS office applications, experience with IT&T products such as video conferencing is an advantage.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Regus Business Centre Ltd
About Regus Business Centre Ltd
About Regus HK Management Limited
Regus operates the world's largest network of business centres, providing fully furnished and serviced offices, meeting rooms, and other products & services in some of the best commercial locations around the world. Today, more than half of the Fortune 500, along with thousands of small and medium-sized companies, utilize Regus.
We are a dynamic organization, with a culture that breeds success, learning & development, and career growth. We now have over 3000 centres, 900 cities in 120 countries. In Asia Pacific, we currently operate over 500 business centres in 18 countries and are still growing. Globally, we are driven by more than 6,500 friendly, fun, flexible, fast-moving & focused Team Members who are totally committed to taking care of our customers and driving our business forward.
To know more about Regus, please visit our website at www.regus.com