Hongkong Land is a listed leading property investment, management and development group. The Group owns and manages almost 800,000 sq. m. of prime office and luxury retail property in key Asian cities, principally in Hong Kong and Singapore. Its Hong Kong Central portfolio represents some 450,000 sq. m. of prime property. It has a further 165,000 sq. m. of prestigious office space in Singapore mainly held through joint ventures, and a 50% interest in a leading office complex in Central Jakarta. The Group also has a number of residential and mixed-use projects under development in cities across Greater China and Southeast Asia, including a luxury retail centre at Wangfujing in Beijing. In Singapore, its subsidiary, MCL Land, is a well-established residential developer. Hongkong Land Holdings Limited is incorporated in Bermuda and has a standard listing on the London Stock Exchange as its primary listing, with secondary listings in Bermuda and Singapore. The Group’s assets and investments are managed from Hong Kong by Hongkong Land Limited. Hongkong Land is a member of the Jardine Matheson Group.
We are looking for high caliber personnel for the following position:-
Customer Service Attendant (5-day work) (Ref: PM-CSA-JDB)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004918682
Employer Ref. PM-CSA-JDB
- Handle inquiries and manage information counters at our commercial buildings
- Provide premium customer services to our tenants, customers and the public
- DSE graduate or above
- Possess 1 – 2 years' working experience in the customer service or hospitality industry, fresh graduates with high potential will also be considered
- Good command of spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Strong customer service skills and interpersonal skills
- Willingness to wear uniform
Salary and benefits will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. Please send a full resume with contact telephone number and expected salary to or via E-mail at email@example.com. (Please quote reference “PM-CSA-JDB” on the application).