Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE: RL) is a leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in four categories: apparel, home, accessories and fragrances. For more than 45 years, Ralph Lauren's reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets.
We are looking for bright, energetic and highly motivated individuals to join and grow with the company.
Customer Service Center Manager (Japanese-speaking), APAC
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004782994
Ralph Lauren Asia Pacific is seeking to appoint a Customer Service Center Manager (Japanese-speaking) to manage our Customer Service operation, servicing 7 countries & 8 regions (Japan, Korea, Hong Kong, Macau, China, Taiwan, Philippines, Thailand, Singapore, Malaysia, Australia and New Zealand) at our Regional Headquarters in Hong Kong.
- Based on a deep understanding of our brand, products and company culture, formulate, design and deliver new-hire / ongoing training programs to the outsourced Customer Service team (the team)
- Revise and devise new or enhanced service processes and procedures, participate in system testing, and effectively communicate these changes to the team
- Identify the training needs of the team and evaluate the effectiveness of the training programs and activities to ensure a continuous uplift of staff competencies
- Develop a quality assurance mechanism and conduct daily quality control on calls, emails and chat messages
- Partner with internal business units to update and deliver seasonal product briefings to the team
- Be the trusted partner to the team and other functions, partner closely with the respective team managers / supervisors in all manpower planning activities, and in resolving serious customer issues
- Provide / feed critical operational insights / input into long-term strategic planning process for the CS functions
- Provide weekly and monthly report to communicate performance / KPI
- Degree holder (with a major in Business, Hospitality, or Japanese being highly preferred)
- At least 5 years of working experience, preferably in the areas of Customer Service, Call Center, Training, Quality Assurance / Control, Hospitality, or other guest-oriented environments (candidate with less experience will be considered as an Assistant Manager position)
- Solid operational insights gained from a Customer Service / Call Center environment, with the ability to conduct thorough process-mapping activities in order to pinpoint areas for improvements
- Proven ability to work collaboratively and train a small to medium-sized team in delivering excellent customer service
- A quick learner, with the capability to adapt to a new environment, with varying culture, systems, processes and products
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to bridge the gap between Ralph Lauren and our external service vendor to maintain excellent service delivery level
- Proficiency in Japanese is a must. Strong in spoken and written English and Chinese.
- Advanced PC skills: Excel, PowerPoint
We offer attractive remuneration package to the right candidate. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Ralph Lauren is an equal opportunity employer. Personal data provided will only be used for purpose of recruitment and selection.