On Time Express Limited is a member of On Time Group. Founded in 1995, operating from Hong Kong the company started as a local air and sea freight forwarder. We've grown considerably in that time: now a renowned international logistics company, our stable and independent organization has over 50 offices in 16 countries. This gives us flexibility and expertise at local level and the ability to offer the competitive service you expect of an international shipping agent.
At On Time one of our Core Value is “PEOPLE”, we thirst for Great People. Now, we are inviting genuine, dynamic, passionate & professional talents to join On Time family.
Customer Service Clerk
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004915538
- Handle and follow up the daily enquiries, filing and answering phone calls
- Follow SOP to maintain up to standard service to agents & customers
- Coordinate with operations and sales departments on shipments arrangement
- Build up close relationship with shipper and overseas agent
- Provide support to other internal department if needed
- Handle ad-hoc projects assigned by Supervisor
- F.5 or above
- At least 1 years relevant experience in freight forwarding
- Knowledge of overseas customs regulations or airfreight operations is an asset
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook)
- Good command of written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Immediate availability is highly preferred
We offer an exciting work environment and excellent career development opportunities. If you have the desire for an exciting and rewarding career, please send us your resume stating current & expected salary and date of availability by clicking "Apply Now" below.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
On Time is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified candidates. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for recruitment-related purposes. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance.