Customer Service Consultant (Solutions Specialist)
jobsDB Hong Kong
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004918515
As a leading job portal in Hong Kong, jobsDB will help you grow personally and develop a sense of accomplishment by helping hirers to find their ideal candidates.
You are the beacon of hirers as you will…
- Analyze the hiring needs of client in order to provide corresponding advisory services
- Recommend suitable product features through outbound calls
- Assist client on advertisement refinements
- Maintain trustful relationship with client through proactive follow-up actions
- Handle ad hoc projects when required
Want to join our team? You would be…
- With 2 years of customer servicing / account servicing/ telemarketing experience
- Customer-oriented with good serving attitude
- Presentable and strong in communication and negotiation skills
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Cantonese
- A good team player with positive mindset
After entering our big family, you can enjoy…
- 5 days work + 8 hours work per day (no shift duty is required)
- Bank Holidays + Annual Leave + Birthday Leave
- A flexible and fun working environment
- Working in a young and dynamic team
- Various recreational activities
With our concept “Improving lives through better careers”, jobsDB now welcome you to join as a part.
Simply click “Apply Now” to submit your application!
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to jobsDB Hong Kong
About jobsDB Hong Kong
jobsDB and JobStreet.com are part of SEEK Asia, which is the leading online employment market place in Asia. SEEK Asia covers 7 countries namely Hong Kong, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam.
SEEK Asia is the extension of the Australian Securities Exchange listed company called SEEK. The company’s purpose is to help improve people’s lives through a better career. SEEK Asia’s database consist of over 500,000 corporate hirers and over 24 million candidates.