Founded in 1856, Burberry is a luxury brand with a distinctive British sensibility and strong international recognition. Headquartered in London and listed on the London Stock Exchange Burberry continues to create new opportunities for growth and development.
Customer Service Consultant Opportunities (English & Cantonese /Japanese/ Korean Speaking)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004780497
Founded in 1856, Burberry today remains quintessentially British, with outerwear at its core. Digital luxury positioning and intensive focus on design innovation, quality and heritage icons ensure continued brand purity and relevance globally across genders and generations. Burberry believes that in order to be a great brand it must also be a great company and constantly leverages the energy of its compassionate and creative thinking culture to continually innovate and drive the brand forward. Headquartered in London, Burberry is a design, marketing and retail led business with a global reputation for innovative product design, digital marketing initiatives and dynamic retail strategies.
As a Customer Service Consultant, you will be an important part of the regional (Asia Pacific) and global Customer Service Team shaping the journey to transform the customer experience into being best in class. Through your passion for the brand and product and expert product knowledge you will provide a personalised experience for customers.
- You will be dealing with customers via phone, chat, social media and email dialogue
- You will use your empathy and intuition to anticipate and understand customers’ needs
- You will be an enthusiastic advocate for the brand, product, seasonal collections and product innovations and use your knowledge to address customer needs
- Excellent command of spoken and written English
- Excellent spoken Cantonese & English/ Japanese/ Korean with good writing skills
- Passion for fashion and luxury brands
- Ideally some experience in Customer Service or possess a natural flair for dealing with customers
- Strong multi-tasking and computer skills
- Enjoys working in a small team
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.