DHL Global Forwarding (Hong Kong) Limited
DHL – The logistics company for the world
DHL is the leading global brand in the logistics industry. Our DHL family of divisions offer an unrivalled portfolio of logistics services ranging from national and international parcel delivery, e-commerce shipping and fulfillment solutions, international express, road, air and ocean transport to industrial supply chain management. With about 340,000 employees in more than 220 countries and territories worldwide, DHL connects people and businesses securely and reliably, enabling global trade flows. With specialized solutions for growth markets and industries including technology, life sciences and healthcare, energy, automotive and retail, a proven commitment to corporate responsibility and an unrivalled presence in developing markets, DHL is decisively positioned as "The logistics company for the world".
DHL is part of Deutsche Post DHL Group. The Group generated revenues of more than 59 billion euros in 2015.
Customer Service Coordinator
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004833295
Employer Ref. JD/CSV/CSC/1412
Working Location : Chek Lap Kok
- Handle customer enquiries & complaints
- Handle import/export shipments as per standard operation procedure
- Assist in handling cross-trade shipments
- Coordinate with operations and sales departments on shipments and rates respectively
- Maintain effective communication with customers and overseas station to achieve service excellence
- Form 7 or above or qualification equivalent to Qualifications Framework (QF)
- 1 - 2 years relevant experience in logistics industry preferably, fresh graduates will also be considered
- Knowledge in full set of shipping documents preferably
- Good telephone, interpersonal, negotiation and communication skills
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Good PC operations knowledge, particularly in MS Excel
* Transportation and meal allowances will be provided.
Applications will be treated in strict confidence. Please send application with full particulars of qualifications, experience, current and expected salary by clicking the Apply now button or by post to Human Resources Department, L23, Tower 1 Kowloon Commerce Centre, No. 51 Kwai Cheong Road, Kwai Chung, New Territories, Hong Kong. (Please quote ref. no.)
Applicants not contacted within six weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.
Personal Information Collection Statement pertaining to Recruitment
DHL Global Forwarding (Hong Kong) Limited (“DHL”) is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy in accordance with the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance of Hong Kong (the “Ordinance”) and DHL’s Personal Data Protection Policy (the “Policy”) at http://www.dhl.com.hk/en/legal.html#pdpp
By proceeding to respond to this recruitment advertisement you consent that we may use, retain, process, transfer or otherwise handle the personal data that we collect from you for recruitment purposes (including any other purposes directly related thereto) in accordance with the Policy.
All personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be retained for future recruitment purposes for a period of not more than six (6) months, after which such data will be destroyed.
You have the right at any time to make a data access or correction request concerning your personal data held by us. In addition, you may request us to delete your personal data that is no longer required for the relevant purposes which you have given consent. Should you wish to exercise such rights or have any question in relation to your personal data or the Policy, please contact our Human Resources Department.