Customer Service Coordinator (Medical & Health)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004915470
The role of the Customer Service Coordinator will be responsible for servicing the 24x7 hotline number(s) and also the document administration of medical cases being handled by medical team in accordance with the guidelines and KPI requirements. The person needs to work outside normal working hours, night shift, weekends and public holidays. The person also needs to support other operation duties including policy and customer letter issuing and administrative support to the department.
- Handle hotline enquiries and email enquiries timely and tactfully
Prepare daily, weekly and monthly reports to Insurers for WEMP project.
Conduct medical case and WEMP policy administration
Provide excellent customer service to customers through daily correspondences
Manage daily activities in relation to WEMP products and services
Handle ad-hoc tasks and operation supportive tasks assigned by the manager
Assist in ad hoc tasks as required by the company
Education & Experience
- Higher Diploma or above
- At least 2 years' experience in claims management and customer service is preferred
- Knowledge of medical insurance and health industry is an advantage
- Previous experience in using AS400 system and workflow system is much preferred
- Good command in both written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua)
- Customer service oriented, responsible, attentive to details and able to work under pressure
- Willingness to work for night shift, weekend, public holidays and odd hours
We offer attractive remuneration and fringe benefits, and good career development opportunities in the CS field for the right candidate.
Interested applicants please apply by sending full resume with availability, present and expected salary, contact telephone number and state "Application to Customer Service Coordinator, Medical and Health" in the subject header.