Customer Service Coordinator
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004915471
The role of the Customer Service Coordinator will be responsible for servicing WEMP 24x7 hotline number(s) and also the document administration of medical cases being handled by medical team in accordance with the guidelines and KPI requirements. The person needs to work outside normal working hours, night shift, weekends and public holidays. The person also needs to support other operation duties including policy and customer letter issuing an administrative support to the department.
- Handle hotline and email enquiries timely and tactfully
- Prepare daily, weekly and monthly reports to Insurers for WEMP project
- Conduct medical case and WEMP policy administration
- Provide excellent customer service to customers through daily correspondences
- Manage daily activities in relation to WEMP products and services
- Handle ad-hoc tasks and operation supportive tasks assigned by the manager
- Assist the ad-hoc tasks as required by the Company
Education & Experience:
- Higher Diploma or above
- At least 2 years' of relevant experience
- Solid experience in manage medical claims and customer service with insurance background would be an advantage
- Knowledge of medical insurance and health industry is much preferred
- Experience is using AS400 system and workflow system is much preferred
- Good command in both written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua)
- Customer service oriented, responsible, attentive to details and able to work under pressure
- Self-initiated, independent and be a good team player
- Perform duties on night shift, weekends, public holidays and odd hours is a MUST
We offer attractive remuneration and fringe benefits, and good career development opportunities in the CS field for the right candidate.
Interested applicants please apply by sending full resume with availability, present and expected salary, contact telephone number and state "Application to Customer Service Coordinator" in the subject header.