Giesecke & Devrient (G&D) is a globally operating technology group. Established in 1852, the company initially specialized in banknote and securities printing, later adding automatic currency processing equipment to its product portfolio. Today, G&D is also a leading supplier of smart cards and cutting-edge system solutions in the fields of telecommunications, electronic payments, transportation, health care, identity, customer loyalty, pay-TV, multimedia and Internet security (public key infrastructure). The G&D Group, based in Munich/Germany, comprises above 50 subsidiaries and joint ventures in all parts of the world, employing over 8,000 people, with around 5,000 outside Germany. Subsidiaries and joint ventures operate in Germany, Argentina, Australia, Bahrain, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, China, Dubai, Egypt, Greece, Hong Kong, India, Japan, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Mexico, Morocco, Nigeria, Portugal, Russia, Singapore, South Korea, Spain, South Africa, Taiwan, Turkey, the UK and the USA.
Please feel free to visit our web site for more detailed information:
Customer Service Engineer
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004996334
Employer Ref. GDAPSV-ENG
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the followings. Other duties may be assigned as necessary to fulfil optimum efficiency of this position:
- Be responsible for technical hotline support through the enquiries from telephone call or emails
- Be responsible for In-house repair of spare part.
- Provide field service support to the customers.
- Provide product training to customers and technical training to internal staff.
- Support the machine installation for the customers in South East Asia and Asia Pacific.
- Prepare report and analysis
- Degree or Diploma in Mechanical Engineering / Electronic Engineering/ Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Good communication skill, coordination and time management skill.
- Fluent in speaking and writing English and Chinese.
- Minimum three years relevant working experience.
- Aggressive, self-motivated and able to work independently.
- Willing to travel to other countries in South East Asia.
Willing to support hotline in non-office hour.
- Good Computer knowledge and literacy
An attractive package that is commensurate with successful candidate's qualifications and experience will be offered. Please apply with detailed resume including availability, current & expected salary and contact number to HR Deparment, Giesecke & Devrient Asia Pacific Limited, Room 2901 Hysan Place, 500 Hennessy Road, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong or by email.
All information received will be kept in strict confidence and only for employment-related purpose.