Customer Service Executive
Citybase Property Management Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004733007
Employer Ref. H6 CSE 092016 (c)
- Provide customer service to occupants and visitors
- Handle telephone and walk-in enquires
- Provide administrative support
- HKDSE or above, preferably with Certificate / Diploma in Service Management
- 1 year relevant experience in Grade A Commerical Building is preferable
- Fluent in spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and Chinese Word Processing
- Customer oriented with pleasant personality & good interpersonal skill
- Mature, independent and able to work under pressure
We will offer attractive compensation package to the right candidate. Please send application enclosing resume stating career and salary history, expected salary and date of availability to HR Manager, Citybase Property Management Limited, Unit No.1, 5/F, Hampton Loft, 11 Hoi Fan Road, Tai Kok Tsui, Kowloon by fax at 2717 4717 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org (in Word format). Please quote the reference of the position you apply for in all correspondences.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Personal data collected will be treated in strictest confidence and handled confidentially by authorized personnel for recruitment-related purposes within the Group. Applicants not hearing from us within six weeks from the date of advertisement may consider their applications unsuccessful.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Citybase Property Management Limited
About Citybase Property Management Limited
Employer Ref.H6 CSE 092016 (c)
Established in 1985, Citybase is a professional property and facilities management company with around 2,000 employees, committed to providing comprehensive quality services to our clients. We are a member of Cheung Kong Property Group as well as a Founding Member of the Hong Kong Association of Property Management Companies. We recognize that people are our most important asset and would like to invite high-calibers to join us.