Founded in 2008, Nexusguard is the global leader in fighting malicious internet attacks. Nexusguard protects clients against a multitude of threats, including distributed denial of service (DDoS) attacks, to ensure uninterrupted internet service. Nexusguard provides comprehensive, highly customized solutions for customers of all sizes, across a range of industries, and also enables turnkey anti-DDoS solutions for service providers. Nexusguard delivers on its promise to maximize peace of mind by minimizing threats. Headquartered in San Francisco, Nexusguard’s network of security experts extends globally. Visit www.nexusguard.com for more information.
We are now looking for a high caliber candidate to fill the following position:
Customer Service Executive (Relationship Manager)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004780434
Key Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for the customer’s perception of their relationship with Nexusguard
- Regularly communicate with assigned accounts, set expectations and negotiate priorities appropriately. Serve as a reliable, accessible and effective escalation point for the customer on any operational matters including after hours support via mobile as necessary.
- Coordinate with the Sales, SOC, Professional Service team and other key client relationship stakeholder to triangulate on immediate and long-term customer needs
- Proactively manage, measure and track customer support cases to insure their timely resolution and customer satisfaction
- Establish and document each customer’s process, procedures, customizations and configuration
- Document, track and support compliance with Service Level Agreements
- Responsible for provide training to uplift knowledge on NXG products and solutions.
- Identify sales leads where appropriate
- Deliver an exceptional customer experience, resulting in reference-able accounts
Qualifications / Requirements
- degree holder in Business Management or related discipline
- 3-5 year related experience on account management role in B2B environment
- Well organized with the ability to work under pressure with minimal supervision.
- Possess a confident and professional image to successfully interface with all aspects of the business.
- Ability to pro-actively identify customer needs and requirements and work with the sales team to create opportunities
- Ability to prepare and manage service reviews, evaluate and forecast capacity, and manage availability of services
- Initiative and innovative in making recommendations on service improvement
- Energetic person with strong analytical, interpersonal communicate skills
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese Related certifications such as ITIL, CCNA is preferred
We offer long-term career development opportunities, attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits including 5 days work, medical & dental insurance schemes, generous annual leave, bank holiday & training sponsorship to the right candidate. If you are interested to join a fast growing international company and work with an exciting team, please send us your CV with Expected Salary & Availability by clicking "APPLY NOW".
All information provided will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes.