As an award-winning Members-only luxury lifestyle management and concierge service offering 24/7 lifestyle assistance in more than 60 cities around the world, Quintessentially Lifestyle (www.quintessentially.com) is the world’s leading luxury lifestyle group with a global concierge service. Quintessentially Lifestyle was founded in the United Kingdom in 2000 and to this day, continues to define the meaning of luxury. Speaking over 35 languages, our multinational team of experts is dedicated to providing the highest quality lifestyle management with specialist advice, insider access and exclusive benefits.
Customer Service Executive
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004784142
Hours of work:
Contracted hours are based on a 24-hour team shift pattern and are dictated by the weekly rota. Please note, in order to fulfill the duties of the role, varying hours may be necessary on a week-by-week basis.
This will consist of a combination of the following hours; day/evening shifts from 8am to 4pm, 12pm to 8pm or 4pm to 12am or overnight from 12am to 8am.
Required to be on call outside working hours in case of any service-related emergency.
Our Private and Corporate Clients (‘Members’) are based around the globe, and place a variety of lifestyle and leisure-related international requests to our Member Assistance team. They can do this via telephone or email which will be received, acknowledged, researched and carried out by a team of Lifestyle Consultants in a timely manner. This will involve a number of Consultants speaking a variety of Asian languages.
- Researching and arranging Member requests
- Intensive and extensive phone and email-based correspondence
- Proactively engage Members and provide creative options in a timely manner
- Reactive handling of all incoming luxury lifestyle and leisure-related requests and enquiries from members in accordance with the company’s standards
- Fluency in English, Cantonese, and Mandarin (native Mandarin speaker an advantage)
- Passionate about customer service, delivering excellent standards of service and understanding the need for outstanding client empathy
- Good team player - outgoing and display compassion towards fellow colleagues
- Fast learner - adapting to new processes in rapid change climate
- Knowledge of the luxury market
- Excellent interpersonal skills - outstanding telephone manner
- Creative problem solving and top notch organisational skills with attention to detail
- Confident, with the ability to prioritise, delegate and meet deadlines working under pressure.
- Strong IT and customer relations management systems skills
- Mature approach, dedicated and committed with a strong drive, independent
- Reliability - excellent time keeping is crucial to this role
- Polished appearance
- Experienced in dealing with confidential information employing discretion and sensitivity at all times
- Possess a minimum of 2-3 years Customer Service experience in any of the following sectors/areas: Executive support, Customer Service, Guest Relations, Lifestyle and or Account Management, luxury travel and leisure.
- Experienced handling of executives, senior executives and VIP’s.
- In-depth understanding of requirements involved in the lifestyle management of affluent, high-net worth individuals.
- Good knowledge of worldwide travel destinations and luxury products/services, specifically Asia Pacific. Overseas exposure.
We offered 5-day working week and medical insurance. Applicants should e-mail resume, availability and expected salary to us.