Customer Service Executive
SGS Hong Kong Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004831080
Employer Ref. DB/CPCH/CSE
- To prepare and design a project proposal, quotation and agreement for the customer of the laboratory
- To interact and communicate with customers on the matter relating to the laboratory services (e.g. project proposal, job status, preliminary testing results reporting, result interpretation, etc.)
- To assist CS Manager/ Sr. CS executive to execute sales project
- To proactively maintain good relationship with the customer of the laboratory by arranging regular phone call or client visit or attend association event and keep the growth rate of the assigned clients based on the preset target in the objective setting
- To communicate with laboratory staff on special sample handling and test requirements, etc to ensure projects proceed in a satisfactory manner
- To ensure that regular information and feedback is provided to assigned clients
- To assist the team in the generation of publicity material, e.g. poster for exhibition
- To establish and maintain links with scientific experts in his / her scientific discipline
- To encourage sub-coordinate’s involvement in and commitment to the Company’s quality programme
- To be aware of relevant competitor activities, developments and financial performance where possible and where appropriate
- To undertake other such tasks as might reasonably requested from time to time by his/her supervisor
- University graduated in chemistry, biochemistry, pharmacology or relevant subject
- Minimum 2 year experience in cosmetics, pharmacology or traditional Chinese medicines testing is preferred
- Knowledge in good laboratory practice and HOKLAS laboratory quality system requirement is preferred.
- Computer knowledge in Chinese word processor and Windows application – Word, Excel
- Good command in spoken and written English plus Chinese (Mandarin)
- Good communication and inter-personnel skills
- Occasional trip to overseas country (including China) may be required
As a caring company, SGS not only offers a competitive remuneration package but also offers staff caring items to the right candidates, including:
- 5-day Work Week
- Double Pay and Performance Bonus
- Dental and Medical Benefits
- Accident Insurance and Life Insurance
- Annual Leave
- Paid Maternity Leave, Paternity Leave, and Marriage Leave
- On-the-Job Training
- Education and Training Subsidies
- Free Shuttle Bus Service
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Staff Activities
For interested parties, please send your full resume with availability, current and expected salary to SGS Hong Kong Limited - The Human Resources Division, 1/F, On Wui Centre, 25 Lok Yip Road, Fanling, N.T., Hong Kong, or by fax to 2334 7125 / email at hk.recruit @sgs.com (with position applying for and employer reference number quoted in the subject).
Data received will be kept confidential and used for processing application only.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to SGS Hong Kong Limited
About SGS Hong Kong Limited
SGS is the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company. We are recognized as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. With more than 85,000 employees, we operate a network of more than 1,800 offices and laboratories around the world. Our business touches nearly every part of the world, across a huge range of industries.
Our people can have opportunities to work overseas and in different business areas, access to a global portfolio of customers and exposure to different cultures and thinking. We encourage new ideas and welcome people who challenge the way we do things.
Work for us, and we will be 100% committed to helping you reach your full potential. Build a Career with SGS!