Helu-Trans (HK) Pte Limited
The leader in Art Logistics and Fine Arts Storage
Established in 1979, Helu-Trans Group is the leading art handler & storage provider in Asia and one of the world's leading fine arts specialist. Our team is equipped and trained to meet the special demands of the ever-growing arts industry.
Our commitment to quality and reliability has earned us the trust and faith of major local and regional art institutions, art collectors, auction houses, artists and art galleries.
Our head office is in Singapore with regional offices in Hong Kong, Shanghai and Beijing. With a strategic alliance with International Art Services (IAS), Australia’s only national fine art logistics company, we have expanded our reach from East Asia into Australasia.
We are part of a global network of fine art logistics providers.
Customer Service Executive
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004997965
- Develop and keep good business relationship with clients;
- Manage customer requests and coordinate with various parties to ensure orders and billing requests are handled promptly and accurately;
- Reviews working procedures or workflow on a regular basis & recommends enhancement or automation on such if deemed necessary;
- Degree holder / Fresh graduates are welcome and training will be provided
- Mature, patient, and able to work under pressure;
- Aggressive, self-motivated and initiative with independent mind;
- Fluent in spoken and written English, Chinese and Mandarin.
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purposes only and all personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within 6 months.