Customer Service Executive (Phone Banking), Credit Card Customer Centre, Technology & Operations
DBS Bank Ltd
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004921009
Employer Ref. 1500006L
<<For application, please call our recruitment hotline at 2290 8719 or submit an online application at www.dbs.com/hk/en/careers>>
- Provide one-stop service to credit card customers by handling phone enquiries and processing applications to enhance customer experience
- Implement customer retention programs and identify cross-selling opportunities proactively
- Ensure all operational and sales activities are in full compliance with both internal and external regulatory and compliance requirements
- Provide constructive feedback on operational procedure/ workflow for service enhancement and efficiency improvement
- Participate in ad hoc tasks and projects as assigned
- Post secondary or above, preferably degree holder in any disciplines
- Experience in call centre or banking industry, good knowledge of credit card operations and banking services is an advantage
- Customer-focused with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work in shifts on weekends and public holidays
- Shift allowance will be given to mid, evening and overnight shift staff
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese, fluency in Putonghua is an advantage
- Fresh graduate will be considered, experienced candidates will be offered a higher corporate rank
Please check out our recruitment video on Customer Service Executivehttps://youtu.be/Jup3rKEiU_o for more information. Kindly call our recruitment hotline at 2290 8719 or submit an online application at www.dbs.com/hk/en/careers.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
About DBS Bank Ltd
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for seven consecutive years from 2009 to 2015.