jobsDB ref: JHK100003005146013
Employer Ref. 3814590/001
Great opportunity in joining one of the world-renowned hospitality group!
Our Client is a fast-growing hospitality chain with multiple businesses worldwide.
The company is now actively looking for an experienced and motivated customer service talent to join them.
- Handle incoming call inquiries, complaints and ad hoc request from customers, this includes processing of booking, amendment and cancellation received via telephone, email and fax.
- Effectively manage a customer interaction, identify needs and offer a solution.
- Follow up on the feedback, escalation within internal department and customers.
- Escalate unsolved issue and feedback customer's comments to supervisor for service improvement.
- Other duties, tasks and projects as assigned at any time.
- Minimum Diploma qualification.
- Customer service oriented with good interpersonal skills.
- Must have good working attitude and a good team player.
- Flexible and diplomatic in handling customer complaints issues.
- Must be willing to work on shifts and working on Public Holiday.
- Good command of English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
This is a fantastic position to work for one of the leaders in the hospitality field. Our client offers an attractive package.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact [Connie] [Cheung] on [+852 3602 2462].
About Page Personnel
In 2010, Page Personnel was launched in Hong Kong, complementing the Michael Page offering. Recruiting across the full range of junior roles, we join an international network of Page Personnel offices. As part of the Page Group, we are able to leverage on over 30 years of international recruitment experience and expertise. This has enabled us to deliver the results that you want - the best employees available quickly and with minimum fuss.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.pagepersonnel.com.hk