GIVE YOUR CAREER MEANING BY HELPING TO MAKE LIFE BETTER FOR PEOPLE TOUCHED BY CANCER
We are Hong Kong's largest cancer support organisation, providing FREE information and professional support to anyone living with or affected by cancer through our network of CancerLink Support Centres.
We invite enthusiastic individual to join our Call Centre in the new CancerLink Support Centre in Kwai Chung which will be opened in November 2016. Join us by putting care into action so no one faces cancer alone.
Customer Service Manager
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004781285
- Responsible for daily operation and management of Call Centre to ensure the team achieve optimal service level and standard;
- Formulate procedure/guideline/manual and benchmark service level for on-going service improvement;
- Conduct periodic review, prepare statistics/management reports and set goals of Call Centre align with the company’s development strategy and mission;
- Provide coaching, on-job training and drive the team to achieve departmental target, and
- Work with internal departments to promote service, manage escalated complaint and take affirmative corrective action to improve service quality to meet client satisfaction.
- Diploma holder or above with significant Call Centre customer service working experience;
- Service-oriented, warm caring attitude with excellent telephone manner;
- Proactive, strong analytical/problem-solving skills and a dynamic team player;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and
- Strong PC skill and proficiency in Microsoft Office.
** Candidate with less experience will be considered as Customer Service Executive.