Customer Service Manager
TNG (Asia) Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004834118
Oversee the daily operations of Call Centre to ensure quality customer services are delivered and KPIs are met
- Forecast workload, arrange manpower and work schedule
- Handle and ensure customer complaints and complex cases are resolved effectively in line with company policies and procedures
- Collect feedback from customers and different distribution channels, and implement service improvement plans
- Improve productivity and service quality of the team through trainings, performance monitoring and different staff recognition programs
- Conduct service quality audit and prepare statistical reports for service review and quality assurance
- Ensure all documentation and manuals are up-to-date at all times
- Prepare call centre performance reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends
- Support Call Centre projects, participate in system enhancement and UAT
- Perform other duties as assigned by management
- University graduate
- With banking or credit card company experience preferable
- 6 years or above customer service experience in banking industry, preferably in a call centre environment, of which at least 2 years at management level
- Patient, attentive to details with good problem solving and organizing skills
- Able to work under pressure with flexible working attitude to accept different challenges
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and leadership skills
- Proficient in written and spoken English and Chinese. Fluency in Putonghua is definitely an advantage
- Familiar with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese Word Processing
We offer attractive remuneration packages commensurate with candidates’ qualifications and experience. Please send your application letter and detailed CV including date of availability and current and expected salary by clicking "Apply Now".
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to TNG (Asia) Limited
About TNG (Asia) Limited
Touch N Go - The Next Generation Mobile Payment
We are dedicated to providing our user with the payment solutions and services that they need to achieve more each and every day on mobile. Based in Hong Kong, TNG Asia specializes in providing value-added services in eBanking, Mobile Wallet, eCoupons and CRM Loyalty services to Enterprises. Our footprint is around the Asia countries.
Sell On the Go, Sell In Store, Sell Online, we are a truth O2O Specialist.
With its mission to provide superior payment and information technology solutions for enterprise customers, TNG is always looking for talented leaders and contributors to join us, especially software architects, software engineers, data architect and database engineers. We extremely value quality, integrity, innovation, specialization and satisfaction. Please send us your resume if you would like to work with a global team of experts and hold the same values as we do.