Teledirect Hong Kong Limited
Serving companies largely in the financial, IT and telecommunication sectors; we specialize in generating high sales growth, improving call centre performance and profit generating customer service. Teledirect has implemented over 4,500 successful programmes interacting with our clients' customers around the world and has a customer acquisition track record of over 3 million. Teledirect has also received due recognition by the industry by winning several regional awards under the best contact centre operations and the best contact centre professionals categories. Our commitment to excellence is underscored by our practice of recruiting the best of the best, customizing products and services for rapid business growth, and setting standards for quality performance and superb results.
Customer Service Manager
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004836933
Oversee and manage team leaders to ensure that the effective day to day management of the contact centre and the fulfillment of Contact Centre KPIs while ensuring that the work schedules and workloads planned by workforce management/ contact centre team leaders have optimal coverage at all times.
Activate and execute Business Continuity plans effectively and take appropriate actions during call surges with full adherence and compliance of client's policies, procedures, processes and guidelines.
Innovate and improve current processes, procedures, systems and provide recommendations to drive desired customer experience as well as work effectiveness and efficiency. Work closely and collaborate with various stakeholders to find “win-win” solutions to resolve challenging issues / situations.
Report to the Contact Centre Manager on a daily basis on contact centre performance, operational challenges, issues and resolution.
Prepare daily, weekly and monthly call centre reports and presentation slides required by client.
Work closely with HR on all aspects of people management including recruitment, absence management and attrition. You will also have to manage and coordinate special / ad hoc projects at the contact centre.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Diploma/Degree holder in Business or related discipline
- At least 5 years relevant working experience as a Manager in a Contact Centre environment
- Comprehensive understanding of call center software and technology
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills (Cantonese & English)
- Good numerical skills with the experience and ability to collate and analyze statistics/ data to identify opportunities for operational/ service improvement
- Possess initiative and the strong ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrate leadership and management qualities
- Team player with a positive service mindset
- Independent, result-oriented and self-motivated