jobsDB ref: JHK100003004999753
Employer Ref. 533650/001
Our client is one of the largest insurance firms in Hong Kong with substantial emphasis on the quality of the services they provide. They are currently looking for a Customer Service Manager to support their business growth.
- Conduct professional investigation on cases received
- Provide resolutions to priority complaint cases and work in conjunction with different departments
- Enforce delegated authorities on resolution and compensation for customer complaints/ dissatisfactions
- Conduct regular trainings for the customer service team
- Ensure a high level of customer satisfaction level is maintained
- Closely liaise and coordinate with internal and external parties to ensure smooth business operations
- Assist in ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Diploma holder or above
- Minimum 8 years of experience in handling complaints
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent command in spoken and written Cantonese, English and Mandarin
- Pro-active, mature, well-organised and an excellent team player
- Able to multi-task, prioritse work load and work in a fast paced environment
What's on offer:
- Attractive basic salary: up to HKD40000 per month
- 5-day work week
- Performance bonus
- Medical insurance
Interested parties please submit your resumes with expected salary and availabilities in MS Word format quoting the Job Reference LQV/533650 to email@example.com. Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Robert Walters Hong Kong
About Robert Walters Hong Kong
Robert Walters is one of the world's leading global specialist recruitment consultancies. The Robert Walters brand stands for innovation, vision and leadership in the global recruitment market.
Robert Walters specialises in permanent and contract recruitment across all industry sectors and all levels of seniority, and count the world's leading investment banks, multinational blue-chip commercial organisations and innovative SMEs as clients. Our international network and global brand presence, along with our unrivalled professionalism and specialist knowledge, ensure that we offer only the highest quality of service to both our clients and candidates.
Established in London in 1985, the Group now operates across 24 countries. Robert Walters' Hong Kong office specialises in accounting & finance, banking & financial services, human resources & business support, information technology, legal & compliance, sales & marketing, as well as supply chain, logistics & procurement.
An award-winning business, Robert Walters has a proven track record of providing high quality recruitment services, and our success is further endorsed by the many awards we have won over the years.
For more information about Robert Walters Hong Kong, please visit www.robertwalters.com.hk.