Customer Service Manager APAC
Carl Hansen & Son Asia Pacific
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004834287
JOB DESCRIPTION | CUSTOMER SERVICE MANAGER
1. NATURE AND SCOPE OF THE POSITION
The Hong Kong based position bestowed with utmost trust and confidence because of the value and depth of information that are at hand regarding the business. The incumbent should be knowledgeable and experienced in all aspects of customer service, logistics and sales.
A high degree of leadership and management competency are required to ensure that the departmentmeets internal and external customer expectations to achieve the highest level of customer service. The position reports directly to the Regional Managing Director regarding all customer service and sales matters. The challenge of the position is to ensure effective communications between parties in order to offer excellent logistic, sales support and customer service at all times.
The incumbent must be able to gather inputs from customers; articulate their requirements and provide effective feedback. With the ability to maintain effective working relationships at all levels. Must be proactive and self-motivated and detail oriented. Must possess strong organization and problem solving skills; supervise and interact with team members, and handle multiple tasks.
2. DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Implement corporate CHS guidelines and policies and coordinate its effective implementation.
• Prepare and review daily statistics for reporting and analysis purposes using Targit and AX operational system.
• Support the Regional Managing Director, Area Sales Managers and ensure effective processing/tracking of orders, accurately process invoices, goods availability and inform customer on delivery schedule.
• Communicate directly with the customer on a need basis to assure customer service goals are met and the highest level of customer satisfaction is provided.
• Track partner’s sales performance against their target, convert and drive for outstanding orders submission at all times.
• Respond and manage timely customer inquiries (standard & special request) are promptly & accurately attended to with professional CS skills.
• Attend monthly or when requested conference call / meetings with Customer Service, Logistic and Planning team.
• Handle and coordinate all activities related to after sales service and support.
• Customer order data entry and coordination with CHS Customer Service & Logistic team.
• Coordinate and interact with Supply Chain on order, forecasting and inventory planning.
• Coordinate and track customer payments with CHS Finance
• Keep accurate records in CRM system of correspondences with customers.
• Exercise extreme vigilance in protecting CHS brand against “Infringers” and coordinate with legal department when needed to provide all necessary information about potential infringers.
• Attend to Customers’ concerns pertaining to their sales operations and discuss with proper authorities for appropriate corrective and preventive action and decision-making. Monitor implementation of corrective and preventive actions to ensure Customers satisfaction.
2.1 Administrative Functions
Oversees the department’s compliance to the following management requirements:
• Generate required management reports for operations reviews
• Uphold and promote the good image of CHS in all transactions, internal and external, customers, suppliers, community, government and co-employees who may be directly or indirectly involved in the business.
• Create and preserve the most favourable CHS image by conducting all duties and responsibilities in the most ethical manner.
• Preserve the highest and strictest confidentiality of all information defined as such.
• College degree or equivalent experience.
• Computer literacy, particularly Excel and Word.
• Knowledge in ERP System pref. AX equivalent (Navision or other)
• Experience in CRM an advantage.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills English & Mandarin language.
• Organized & Process oriented.
• Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written; conveys information in a clear and concise manner; asks appropriate probing questions.
• Ability to act quickly when facing new problems; open to change; resourceful in finding solutions; enjoys challenges and unfamiliar tasks. Ability to effectively cope with change; can decide and act without having the total picture; handles uncertainty well.
• Outgoing and winning personality.
• Analytical and must have good decision-making skill.
• Ability to both work independently and in a team, and with stakeholders across diverse cultures and backgrounds.
• Professional phone manner and ability to work independently.
• Must have 3-5 years’ experience in customer service related field.
For interested party, please get in touch with Kaiyah Kwok at +852 9033 8827 apply directly.
Feel free to call for information if you would like to understand more about the role.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Carl Hansen & Son Asia Pacific
About Carl Hansen & Son Asia Pacific
Carl Hansen & Son is a reputable Danish Designer Furniture Company with 108 years of history. Over the years we carry on our spirit in craftsmanship with the whole manufacturing line still sitting in Denmark.
As a family business running by Kund Erik Hansen, 3rd generation of Carl Hansen, we care about quality, our people and our brand.
Carl Hansen & Son Asia Pacific is now the regional headquarter for the are covering area from China, Hong Kong, Korea, Singapore, Australia etc. With a rapid growth of business in the region, we are expanding our APAC team and looking to take on passionate people to join our team in Hong Kong.
We offer attractive remuneration package to the right candidate and a promising development within the group.