A-1 BAKERY CO., (HK) LTD. is striving for the best quality of products and service since the very first store opened in 1948. Our base is in Osaka and with the fusion of German style bread; we are dedicated to bring natural and healthy products to Hong Kong, firstly in 1985 and became the pioneer to bring high fiber, balanced nutrients German bread here.
With our mission to make the concept, "natural is healthy", contagious, we are now operating more than 45 outlets to provide the community fresh products. Being an established company, we provide more than 100 types of bread and we also diversified our product into cake and ice-cream items.
Presently, we are also running western restaurant and Japanese restaurant in Hong Kong with more than 1,000-strong staff, bringing our guest the most pleasing experience in dining.
People are our most important asset whom we would like to grow together as a partner. The continuous growth of business, we definitely need your support and contribution. We welcome all the professionals and potential future pillars to join A-1! Human factor is always a key to success. A-1 Bakery provides you opportunities to develop your career on quality service, food and beverage, manufacturing and management.
To learn more about our company, please visit our company website:
Customer Service & Office Administration Manager / Assistant Manager
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003005220249
- Manage and oversee the daily operations of Customer Services Department & Office Administration Department
- Drive and lead the teams to enhance office administration operation efficiency, customer services quality and service level
- Manage and lead the teams to ensure smooth workflow and streamline the work process
- Solid foundation in complaint handling, office administration and customer care approaches in order to increase and maintain the overall customer satisfaction.
- Implement new initiatives proactively to better measure the customer services performance and identify areas for improvement of the designated areas
- University graduate
- Above 8 years of working experience and familiar with customer service center operation management
- Possess excellent leadership, people management and problem solving skills with proven track record in a leading multi-function team
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, within the Company and at all levels of clients
- Good team player and respect co-operation spirit, with strong customer service-oriented mind
- Fluent command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Skillful use of MS-office, including Word, Excel, PPT and Outlook
We offer competitive remuneration package for suitable candidates.For interested party, please click below and send your application with your resume and expected salary.
(All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only and will be kept strictly confidential. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.)