Advance Resources Personnel Consultants Limited
Established in 1994, Advance Resources is one of the leading head hunters and recruitment agencies in Hong Kong and China. Our firm specializes in the financial services markets, particularly in advising and placements of mid-market segmentations for major investment and commercial banks, fund houses, asset management, general and life insurance companies, Information Technology (IT), engineering, leading employers of major multinational conglomerates.
Our consultants are the reasons for our success. We employ experienced human resources director, previous industry specialist and investment banker, who are each experts in their respective markets. We understand an employer’s corporate culture and values and can offer professional and impartial advice to our candidates, as well as to provide the best match of candidates to our employers.
Customer Service Officer (Salary Range: $17500 - $23600 NCSC)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004778804
Salary Range: HK$17,500 - HK$23,600 per month
Candidates should –
- (i) a bachelor’s degree from a Hong Kong university, or equivalent;
- (ii) met the language proficiency requirements of ‘Level 2’ [Note (1)] or above results in Chinese Language and English Language in the Hong Kong Diploma of Secondary Education Examination (HKDSEE) or the Hong Kong Certificate of Education Examination (HKCEE), or equivalent; and
- (iii) at least 2 years’ post qualification working experience in customer service and/or complaint handling;
- ‘Grade E’ or above results in two subjects at Advanced Level in the Hong Kong Advanced Level Examination and ‘Level 3’ [Note (1)] / ‘Grade C’ or above results in three other subjects in the HKCEE [Note (2)], or equivalent;
- met the language proficiency requirements of ‘Level 2’ [Note (1)] or above results in Chinese Language and English Language in HKDSEE or HKCEE, or equivalent; and
- at least 4 years’ post qualification working experience in customer service and/or complaint handling;
- have a positive attitude and confidence in handling complicated complaint cases;
- have ability to work under pressure;
- speak fluent English and Cantonese and have a general knowledge of Putonghua;
- have good knowledge of computer software such as Word, Excel and E-mail Application;
- have capability of English and Chinese word processing, speed preferably at 30 words and 20 words per minute respectively; and
- preferably have knowledge about the local telecommunications and broadcasting
The Customer Service Officer will be responsible for -
- handling public enquiries/complaints related to telecommunications and broadcasting services in both verbal and written forms, coordination with internal officers and preparation of replies;
- assisting in preparation of statistical information and data for reports;
- performing general office and reception counter duties; and
- handling ad-hoc duties assigned by supervisor, including on-site support to publicity
“Interested parties, please send full resume, expected salary and contact telephone number via APPLY button”.
You may visit our website www.arpcl.com for other job opportunities.