Customer Service Officer (Ref: OB CSV/OHKB)
Orient Overseas Container Line Ltd (OOCL)
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004833048
Employer Ref. OB CSV/OHKB
- Handle customer enquiries timely and tactfully
- Prepare export documents timely and accurately
- Assist customer to familiarize with OOCL’s eCommerce products
- Co-ordinate with commercial team for shipment follow up
- Handle problem cases as assigned
- Perform other ad hoc tasks as assigned
- University graduate with at least 1 year’s relevant experience, preferably in the container transport industry
- Independent, well-organized and detail-minded
- Good communication, interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Proficient in MS applications
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese. Putonghua is a plus
Please send your application letter with detailed resume and expected salary by clicking "Apply Now" and quote the reference number on the subject
(Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.)
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Orient Overseas Container Line Ltd (OOCL)
About Orient Overseas Container Line Ltd (OOCL)
Employer Ref.OB CSV/OHKB
We are a leading international container transport and logistics service provider, operating from more than320 offices in 70 countries around the world. Our modern and ever-expanding fleet, in addition to our extensive international facilities, links Asia,Europe, North America and Mediterranean, the Indian sub-continent, the Middle East and Australia/New Zealand. As a customer-focused organization we embrace quality standards, utilizing the most advanced information technology and e-Commerce platforms in the industry.
OOCL has long been recognized as the industry leader in developing and providing IT solutions for both container transportation customers and logistics customers. In addition, we are also the pioneer in the provision of IT solutions for other industry players through our advanced systems and portals. One such system is Cargo Smart, one of the most advanced online application and integration service in the ocean container transportation industry, which has received 5 awards for its innovative use of leading technology.
At OOCL we recognize that people are our most important asset and would like to invite high-caliber candidates to join our global team.
Please send your application letter with detailed resume and expected salary by email to firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the reference number on the subject.